jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

no se qe es peor si haber visto esta pelicula o qerer qe me pase algo asi.*

- What are you doing?
- Uh, I gotta get home
  I got something early in the morning
I gotta take care of.
 
Yeah, me too. The alarm is already set.
  
- Look, Jenny, I don't, uh, stay over,
you know what I mean?

  Wait, Connor, listen.
There are two types of women in this world.
  Women you shag and leave,
and women you shag and snuggle.
Regrettably,
I'm the shag-and-snuggle kind.
  
So you have 3 seconds
to get back in this bed where you belong...
  ...and where, deep down,
you actually wanna be.

Or you can march out of my apartment
and never call me again.

  
One...
...two...
Three.

  Not as dumb as he looks, folks.

  
This is the moment
you truly fell in love with Jenny.

 You completely let her in.
 
And this is the moment that you realized
you were spooning.

  
So you did what you do best.    (run away)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario